What's in, what's not, and the nitty gritty...
First things first: I like to keep things simple, so if it's not listed below and you want to know, just drop me a line and ask.
- High quality guiding and coaching, tailored to your needs, to facilitate you achieving your objectives.
- Kit lists, hints, tips and advice before the trip, and all the advice and guidance you need.
What's not included:
- Kit & equipment; though on some trips I can assist with the hire of sea kayaks & paddling kit if required.
- Accommodation, unless otherwise specified.
- Food, unless otherwise specified.
Cost, deposits and payment:
- For 'open' trips and courses, the cost per person will be specified on the appropriate page.
- For 'bespoke' coaching and guiding I charge a set fee of £150 a day, for up to 4 clients, plus a small add-on to cover travel costs depending upon location.
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the course fee is payable upon booking.
- The balance of payment is due 6 weeks before commencement of your course/trip.
Changes and Cancellation:
- Should I have to cancel a course or trip for any reason, you will receive a full refund and/or be given the opportunity to re-book for a mutually agreeable date.
- If you cancel...
- ...more than 8 weeks before your course date you will receive a full refund of any balance paid over and above the required deposit.
- ...within 30 days of your course date we will refund 50% of the course fee.
- ...within 14 days of your course date we are unable to issue a refund.
- It is recommend that you take out cancellation and curtailment insurance should you need to cancel your booking.